Thursday, September 15, 2005

Seems I'm not very quick on the draw recently. I used to be, back in the carefree free-love, free-downloading days of Napster, and to a lesser degree, Kazaa. But now I can't boast such hipness. About a year or two after everyone and their dog had Limewire, I finally decided to try it out, wondering why they weren't afraid of the repercussions that other file-sharing programs faced. I finally found out the answer! Yes, those who wish to download will be directed to a page (see screenshot) which acts as an unstoppable filter. It prevents anyone who would ever dare to download copyright infringing content from downloading Limewire. Obviously people can't help but be truthful on the internet, it's a human weakness. PROBLEM SOLVED!!!
 Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home